Here is a quick recap of three things:
1) Swap meet. There is a sick swap meet every saturday morning down at sports arena which is prolly one of the coolest things I've ever been to. This is the prime spot to buy cheesey shirts that say california on them.... or like in the pictures huge straw hats.
2) Really short version of my Wednsday night is at 1230 in the morning, well I guess this is a story about Thursday morning but anyways. at 1230 I got really bad sharp shooting pains in my stomach and chest so I had to go the ER. Once I made the glorious trip to the ER they couldn't figure out what was going on, so I had a ultra sound, CT scan, and chest xray. It ended out being pneumonia. I got back to campus around 7am thursday and was still pretty out of it from the medicine in the ER, but still decided to go my chemistry lab. There everyone including my proffessor thought I was quite entertaining since I was still on pain killers. So just over a month into living here at college I have my first ER trip.
I now owe my RA Carl Wright a California Burrito for taking me to the ER and waiting there for six hours for me.
This is Carl:

3) Switchfoot Concert. I cant say any words to say how amazing this concert was. I would urge you to go right now and see them.
Pretty crazy span of about 10 days.
1 comment:
i am jealous that you got to see switchfoot. not so much the getting pneumonia. hope your fully recovered!
Post a Comment