Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scrums and such.

Alrighty here we go. Its been awhile because I've just been pretty busy. So I'll try to give you guys a little more in depth update.


The past week or so has been a intense school week. Had a couple midterms in Animal Bio, and Chem and a two speeches that I presented for Communications. but for the second comm speech I had to dress up like michael from the office...... so that made it worthwhile..... - which by the way I don't know if you guys have been watching the office this season but its super funny.

This picture made my day.
Photobucket

So after this past week the phrase time management has a whole new meaning. Despite the packed week of tests and what not, I feel like I'm really getting in the groove of living here and what not.

Alright lets fast forward to yesterday (Saturday).....

Photobucket

I woke up and went to a Point Loma Rugby game. If you ever have a chance go check one out! A bunch of guys from my hall play on the rugby club.

Here are some pics from the game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Scrum.....
Photobucket
Photobucket

Eric put his game face on.
Photobucket

*** note Birds' (guy with the hat) dirty stache. ****
Photobucket


Then Saturday night we went to an event called samedi gras. Which was a halloween type party here on campus. It ended out being legit. A band from here on campus called family wagon played a concert and they're guitarist is ridiculous. straight up jimi hendrix stuff.

Here is their myspace. www.myspace.com/familywagonmusic


Now completely changing subjects I have been reading a book called Jesus wants to save Christians by Rob Bell.... Its turning out to be great. Im pretty sure I will be talking of the book in the upcoming posts so you guys should go get the book and read it as I am!

Photobucket

1 comment:

AZ2LV said...

Sorry Chris... Not feeling the vibe on the office so far. I must be too old.