Untitled from Chris Evans on Vimeo.
Besides our family portraits. Here are some sweet pics from the past couple weeks being back here at Loma.
Over MLK my older brother Steve and his wife Sally came out to visit good ol San Diego. So that weekend Julianna and I hung out with them and went hiking at probably one of my favorite places in San Diego- Torrey Pines. Its super chill place to hike and it is absolutely beautiful there.
Over MLK my older brother Steve and his wife Sally came out to visit good ol San Diego. So that weekend Julianna and I hung out with them and went hiking at probably one of my favorite places in San Diego- Torrey Pines. Its super chill place to hike and it is absolutely beautiful there.
On monday since we had school off a bunch of went to south mission beach to chill. Where else can you go to the beach to hangout in January and not freeze? haha.
and of course you still gotta do your homework on beach days..... just kidding... but seriously. p.s. todd clayton is a chief.
On an ending note, I have become very very fond of daytime naps. I think it should be required for all college students.
grace and peace.
grace and peace.







No comments:
Post a Comment