Sorry for such a long break in between updates here. In the past couple weeks some pretty epic stuff has gone down. Luckily in a week from today I'll be flying home to Phoenix for the first time since school has started. I'm really looking forward to a break and a chance to catch up with some friends and family. Last weekend my parents were out here at Point Loma for parents weekend. Which meant two things....... quality time with mom and pops, and lots of free food. The first night they came we went to olive garden and from that moment I could tell it was going to be a real good weekend. Besides all the amazing food, it was really cool to get a chance to hang out with the parents... (note to future freshmen- you will learn how much your parents mean to you your first semester away from home).
On the same saturday morning I had a environmental community service project for Biology. Our class went to Tijuana Estuary to help them out with some projects around the park. I think I was more excited at the fact that I could wear a huge straw hat for this trip. (see below).

Changing the estuary one new cactus at a time.
Now back to the subject of free food. Last night I heard that there was free chicfila sandwiches at the midnight madness dunk contest. I was planning on going before this news, but after such great news I had to go. Here is a video from the dunk contest/ free food session. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment